Every day at Aspire, we wake up with one goal in mind: eliminating the barriers that limit the adoption of renewable energy on the African continent; ensuring everyone enjoys clean, reliable and affordable access to energy. Aspire Power Solutions (APS) is developing a technology-driven network of pooled Solar Customers, Installers, Developers, Vendors, and Financing that will enable Africans to enjoy clean, affordable, reliable energy solutions and management services
The Country Sales Lead Nigeria plays a critical role in achieving the company’s objectives around finding the right customers, guiding them towards a purchase and putting together the most optimal solution together.
Possess (and acquire current) comprehensive knowledge about solar energy, functional solar system specifications, its marketing/field activities, business competitions, business opportunities, prospective clients and the trends in the renewable energy sector; Harness this knowledge to:
– Create and implement effective short-term and long-term sales strategy, processes and identify best practices that help with exceeding assigned monthly, quarterly and annual targets
-Manage, coach and maintain a happy and highly effective sales team across the country
– Maximize sales growth within existing and new customer segments
– Drive effective utilization of adopted CRM as a growth engine and knowledge database. Timely deliver an up-to-date sales pipeline and associated documentation; leverage CRM reports to assess progress, glean insights, create a feedback loop and coach team members
o Coach team members on leading practices to apply selling techniques, identify and close out sales opportunities while monitoring and managing their goals and performance
o Be involved in the hiring of team members, recommending them for trainings, promotions and implementing a succession plan
– Develop and implement an effective after sales process, leading to a “better energy experience” for all clients post installation and for a long time after
– Prepare and manage annual departmental budget. Track budget performance periodically
– Work effectively with other teams to attain the organizational goals by collaborating proactively
– Provide timely and effective pre-sales solutions aligned with needs of key customer segments
– Drive a process; working with relevant departments to ensure timely receipt of receivables from clients
– Participate in networking forums relating to renewable energy; and act as an ambassador of the company
– Provide routine feedback/report to the CEO by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
– Great Team Leader and Team Player
– Coaching, Mentoring and People Management
– Business Acumen
– Customer Centricity
– Establishing Relationships
– Leveraging Opportunities
– Analytical thinking
– Minimum of a degree
– Successful previous experience as a Sales Executive or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding target with at least 5 to 7 years’ experience. 2-3 years must have been spent in a sales management role
– In depth knowledge of Renewable Energy Sector especially Solar Energy
– Proven ability to drive sales process from start to close
– Committed to continuous education and personal growth via different platforms
– Clear understanding of the dynamics within a start-up entity
Attractive – Good salary, commission and potential for stock ownership based onperformance
How to Apply
Do you meet our criteria?
Send your cover letter and resume to this email address; firstname.lastname@example.org using Country Sales Lead as the subject of the email.
All documents should be in pdf format.
Date: Monday, 19th of February 2018.