Building Nations Initiative-BNI in partnership with West Africa Youth Exchange Council (WAYEC) are inviting young people residing in Ibadan and Lagos Metropolis to apply for a Certificate Program in Language for Humanitarian Diplomacy (LAHD)
LAHD an intensive three months foreign language training program specifically designed to promote global citizenship and International Cooperation by strengthening communication and cultural exchanges for humanitarian and diplomatic engagement in foreign fields.
- Specialized training in German, Hausa, French, and Spanish.
- Three weeks Humanitarian Immersion Program in designated foreign Countries, with specialized training on humanitarian diplomacy and service trips to humanitarian fields.
- Preparation and Registration for Proficiency Examinations
- Certified Foreign Language Trainers
- Morning, Afternoon and Evening Classes available
- Corporate training available for Businesses, Government agencies, NGOs, and other Corporate Organisations.
Young people, Students, Early Career Professionals, Civil Servants, Media practitioners, Development practitioners, Diplomats, Missionaries and others, residing in Ibadan and Lagos Metropolis
Deadline: Monday 18th September 2017.
Orientation Event: Friday 22nd September 2017.
Commencement Date for Lectures: Monday, 25th September 2017.
Deadline: Monday 23rd October 2017.
Orientation Event: Friday 27th October 2017.
Commencement Date for Lectures: Monday, 30th October 2017.
Tuition Fee and Scholarships:
The Certificate Program attracts a monthly tuition fee of N10,000 to cover for the language training component of the program.
Additional fee exists for participation in Humanitarian Immersion Program and registration for Proficiency examination which are optional post language training component of the program.
50% Partial Scholarships is available for young people with demonstrated motivation amd career plans for the program.